|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304L & 316LSS) & Carbon Steel|
|Color||Bead Blast / Painted|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
ecoFLO™ Single Bag Side- Entry Filter Housing
ecoFLO™ is a light weight design for commercial, OEM, non hazardous, low pressure applications that do not require a code stamp.
· This single bag filter housing is a highly cost – effective solution for price-sensitive applications
· Robust bolted construction enables long life in demanding industrial settings.
· Units come standard with filter bag size 1-4 and feature stainless steel restrainer baskets.
· 8 bar (3 bolts) and 10 bar (4 bolts) operating pressures at 150 °C
· Side entry for easy cleaning and flexible modification
· Evacuation cover to present spillage of unfiltered fluids
· Rigid spring-loaded bag compressor to assure sealing
· Precision all-welded 316L SS restrainer basket
· Integral hubs on lid and flanges for vent and gauge connections
· All welded structure with bead-blasted, electropolished or mechanically-polished surfaces for long life and easy cleaning
· Available in 316L SS for more demanding applications
· Standard adjustable stainless steel legs for installation flexibility
· Integral differential pressure gauge
· 1/O modifications to handle most piping and instrument configurations
|Bag Type||Oil Adsorption Filter Bags|
FiltroUNO® POMF™ Oil Adsorption Filter bags manufactured by KITTEN are speciality bags for the Oil Industry. Uniquely designed are multi layered and hold high dirt and oil capacity.
· FiltroUNO® POMF™ filter bags are made from polypropylene melt-blown microfiber provides high surface area for oil adsorption.
· High flow rate
· High dirt and oil-loading capacity
· Multi-layered construction
· 100% polypropylene
FILTER DIMENSION & FLOW RATE
· Size 1 : 7” Ø x 16” : Maximum Flow Rate : 245 Lpm
· Size 2 : 7” Ø x 32” : Maximum Flow Rate : 476 Lpm
· Maximum Operating temperature : 80 °C
· Recommended Operating Pressure Drop : ≤ 1.5 kg/cm²
· Suggested ΔP for Change-out : 1.5 bar