Bollé Safety designs and markets personal protective equipment for eye protection for industrial use consistent with the AUS/NZS AS/NZS 1337.1:2010. Each marking corresponds to a very specific use. Tested and certified by independent laboratories, this information guarantees protective eyewear quality and resistance.
Manufactured By Bolle Safety, France
Safety goggles designed for a full protection from
THE MOST COMMON REASONS WHY WORKERS FAIL TO WEAR EYE PROTECTION.
GOGGLES must protect
· Protecting From Mechanical Risks
· Protecting From Electric Risks
· Protecting From Thermal Risks
· Protecting From Radiation Risks
· Protecting From Chemical Risks
Platinum Coating for ANTI-SCRATCH AND ANTI-FOG COATING.
95% OF THE SPECTACLES IN THE RANGE ARE MANUFACTURED FROM POLYCARBONATE.
· Ultra strong (20 times stronger than conventional mineral glass),
· Ultra light (20 g on average for a single lens),
· Ultra thin (2.2 mm on average).