Carlson Lenticular filter modules
are used in a broad range of applications. They find multiple applications in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical industries
, as well as many beverage
duties such as wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
. In common with filter sheet used in a filter press the grade of lenticular module is chosen to specifically suit the application.
The lenticular filter module
concept offers a compact, self contained, liquid filtration solution utilizing proven depth filter
media technology.Technical Detail:
- Carlson lenticular modules are essentially composed of carlson depth filter media supported on a polypropylene skeleton and supplied in modular form.
- The lenticular module are either norminally 12" or 16" diameter.
- Each module is made of multiple cells, normally 16, But can be adjusted to suit specific requirement.
- Each cell consist of 2 disc of filter media formed around an internal all polypropylene matrix.
- The outer edge of the media are sealed with an injection moulded polypropylene strip. These modules can be used in single or multiple housing, stacked end to end to 4 high.