SteriUNO® Chemical Process Indicators (CPIs)
for Dry Heat
are manufactured with SteriUNO®
Eco Friendly Indicating Inks. The CPIs meet the requirements of SteriUNO®
Quality System (ISO 13485) and have been validated per standard cycles outlined in ISO and USP for Depyrogenation processes. Our Chemical Process Indicators provide a fast and consistent visual check on items there were exposed to Dry Heat processes.Features:
- Plain 12.7 mm Dots .
- Change from Orange to Brown (≤ 180 oC).
- 1,000 Indicators per roll.
- Consistent and irreversible color transition.
- No light sensitivity issues.
- Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Each shipment is accompanied by a Certificate of Conformance to ensure product quality and consistency.
Room temperature 15 °C to 30 °C.Shelf-Life: